CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
THANKS SO MUCH FOR STOPPING IN FOR A VISIT!

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Wall stickers= total cuteness!

Happy Sunday evening to you all! Been super busy getting Diva Baby orders filled and completing new projects that my crazy brain comes up with! 3 of the 4 are asleep, and i wanted to take a minute to visit with you. A while back i posted that my little one had taken my memory card from the camera( how and why do they do such things?) well, much to my delight, it has been located! hooray for this!
I had made a trip to a ALMIGHTY DOLLAR TREE an hour away, its super huge and always has fun stuff that mine doesnt have. I am bitter about that. Anyway, i found some cute stuff....



I found some cute organizer bins, at least that is their purpose for me and these super awesome wall stickers!! I couldnt wait to get started on these babies! ONlY 1.00. Super easy to put on, super easy to take off.(lets hope the kiddos dont figure that out)Here is where i decided to put them..
I realize i didnt take a good pic, you have no idea where i put them, the picture doesnt show... ugh. i put them on the wall beside her bed, looks like flowers are growing out of her bed. i dont know if i will ever get the whole photo part of blogging down.

Laken was really excited when she saw them, that my friend is worth much more than 1.00.I just need to get some for the boys room now!


Check out my etsy shop, or shop around on my facebook page, many cute things popping up here at Diva Babies!
Have a great week friends!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by Welcome Wednesday blog hop! I am returning your follow. Hope to see you back this week!
http://kelleyhautemom.blogspot.com

Jen@Mom's Online Garage Sale said...

My 7 yr old daughter and I love these. Our local Dollar Store has quotes for me and adorable stuff for her. She has them all over her room and surrounding her bunk in our camper.

Thanks for following me and back atcha! Great blog, can't wait to see more.

Post a Comment