CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
THANKS SO MUCH FOR STOPPING IN FOR A VISIT!

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Happy Birthday to me!!

Hello all! i have had a great weekend! The hubs and family planned a nice bday party for yours truly- fiesta style!!

There was great food, great freinds, what else could a girl want?? So today i turned 29!!! ( this is soooo not true)
So i had a great day, i was able to go to a different Dollar Tree, in a land, far far away... Chillicothe Ohio. really happening place.( insert sarcasm).But they have this great big Dollar tree that makes mine look dinky. I found some really neat things, as did the Hubs ..... we wanted to share, but my daughter took off with my memory card... we have no idea where it is. ugh.
So happy birthday to me! I wanted to take a glimpse back to april 1975....
Did you know gas was only .36 cents a gallon!!!!!!!!
The most popluar song was elton johns , Philedephia Freedom!!
( he still rocks)

The most popular television series was....The Bionic Woman!!

The most popular movie was- Death Race 2000



And of course Viet Nam was coming to a end around this time.....Hard times and sadness in every time period i guess.

I have so much to be thankful for, hope you do too! Take care and dont forget to enter my giveaway!!!! it ends soon!!!








0 comments:

Post a Comment