CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
THANKS SO MUCH FOR STOPPING IN FOR A VISIT!

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Mrs.Kwan

This is short and sweet... my kids love the mike meyers movie"Cat in the hat". It is ok, some it i dont love, but some parts make me giggle.
Like , oh, i dont know.... just the mere sight of Mrs.Kwan.


If your not in the know, let me enlighten you... she is the sitter who watches the kids( sleeps the entire time). And loves to watch taiwan parliment. She is a HOOT! If not looking at her isnt enough, just listen to the 2 or 3 words she speaks! This lady cracks me up..
So, in my thirst for knowledge( i am nosy) i googled Mrs. Kwan... I find this insanely interesting.. MRS. KWAN HAS A FACEBOOK PAGE!!!! LOLOLOL!!!
And because i know you want to check it out , here is the link:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mrs-Kwan-Cat-in-the-Hat/168411156508971

SO maybe you dont get the whole Mrs. Kwan thing, thats cool. i get it. Let me know what zany side character you remember about some movie- i will be anxiously waiting! Have a great tuesday!!!!!!1

4 comments:

aimee said...

Hi there! Thanks for following! Now following you back. I like Mater the tow truck in the Disney movie Cars. He is so funny. Happy Tuesday! http://aimee-girltalk.blogspot.com

BrettBMartin said...

Thanks for joining GFJC! Hope to see you next Tuesday!! I am a follower

www.mamalovesherbargains.com

PS I <3 hair bows.

A Helicopter Mom said...

What a beautiful blog! I've never seen the movie, but now I'm intriqued!

I'm dropping by from the Alexa Hop with my sparkly little toolbar! I'd appreciate it if you would swing by A Helicopter Mom and comment!

Thanks!
Mickey

Raychel said...

I'm following you back! Can't wait to see more :)

Raychel
http://MyCreativeWay.blogspot.com

Post a Comment