CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
THANKS SO MUCH FOR STOPPING IN FOR A VISIT!

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Who Cares Wednesday

Hello! So i am super late with my post.. just a ton of stuff going on here. Plus , i must admit i am a bit lazy
Super ready for warm weather to come back and visit us in ohio too. As most of you know, i have 4 children... its alot. I havent ever really spoken of our extended family. We have 3 dogs and 2 cats. I am horribly allergic to dogs.. my luck right. They are mainly my hubs responsibility. He enjoys them alot.You know, i used to always love animals, really. i worked at a vets office for a while, and still to this day is one of my fave jobs i have ever had.But something happened to me after i had kids... its like i dont have any more love to dish out to the poor four legged freaks anymore.Dont get me wrong, i like them, i def never want anything bad to happen to any of them..... well, except maybe for this one...
Meet Bruno....or you can call him the Hell hound like i do...
age: little over 1 year
brand: german shephard
personality type: fun, kind of obedient,loves kids
agression level: aggressive only to the wind,trash,sticks,flower beds,outdoor carpet
fav things: bark all night long, howl super loud at 4am,dig up flower beds,play with other dogs we dont know, strangers, chew up anything in his path
dislikes: cats (go figure) this paticular dislike compels him to whine and cry upon sight of cat,chase them under the porch, and then dig a tunnel to china trying to apprehend cat.
If anyone has a dog like bruno, your in my prayers.
have a great day

0 comments:

Post a Comment