CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
THANKS SO MUCH FOR STOPPING IN FOR A VISIT!

Monday, March 21, 2011

I hate to clean.... really




Hey there to all of you in blogland... There is alot about me you probably dont know.. some stuff , if you read enough maybe you do know. I wanted to share two things with you today:
1.I hate to clean
2. I am a Bzz agent ( super cool)
So i am a bzz agent, and i love to do campaigns with them, basically try to spread the word about certain companies and products. I am super duper excited to share with you this campaign! Its from SC Johnson and Johnson! The maker of all things good! So i recieved this box of goodies, and i mean goodies: Pledge, Glade plug in, Glade candle ,Scrubbing Bubbles mega foam shower cleaner, Scrubbing Bubbles toilet cleaner!

As i stated before, i dont love to clean, its just never ending around here... 4 little monkies running around. geesh, if i cared i would never stop cleaning, good thing i dont, right? after all , when would i blog? So when i do clean, i really like to use products that make my job a whole lot easier. So i was totally jazzed about getting to take part in this campaign for SCjohnson and johnson!
So now my shower will be cleaner, house will smell better, and wood will be shinier.. not to mention my toilet will get a good scrubbing!!
Thanks so much for reading today! Itis spring, go outside and enjoy it!!
By the way, become BZZ agent- you wont be sorry!!


1 comments:

Mindy said...

Big fans of SC Johnson around here. Scrubbing Bubbles are the BEST for cleaning your blinds.

Post a Comment