CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
THANKS SO MUCH FOR STOPPING IN FOR A VISIT!

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

My latest obsession...

Yes, i have an obsession... what? like you dont have one? i think we all do.. some of us just have weird ones..lol. anyway, i have been introduced to a candy that has been around for hundreds of years. Not literally. Its just an older candy. And it does my heart good.... love it.
I should really say re-introduced, because i have always known of this candy, but it wasnt until recently that my obsession began. I can thank my little buddy Kaylee for this. While visiting her grandma (actually buying yard sale clothes, one of my other fav things) kaylee shared her Bit o honey with me.. that was all it took. i was done for. So now i am having a love affair with my new fav candy. Its cheap, and it says its low in fat on the package, so i am gonna say its a "healthy snack" ( sarcasm), and it keeps me company on my friday midnights that i work. What else could a girl want????
By the way, check out a site called thredup, its where you can swap clothes with other moms! super cool. i have some items listed, so i will be sure to let you know how it goes!




0 comments:

Post a Comment